Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday in Heaven Dad




Psalm 23


1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing.


You have bedded me down in lush meadows,


you find me quiet pools to drink from.


True to your word,


you let me catch my breath


and send me in the right direction.


4 Even when the way goes through


Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk at my side.


Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure.


5 You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies.


You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing.


6 Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life.


I'm back home in the house of God


for the rest of my life.

Bryant L. Franklin (October 2nd 1939 - January 24, 2008)


9 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your precious angel dad. I love you my friend.

Donetta said...

I am so glad that Bryant was born and live and loved and now stands at the right hand of God ever interceding for you both day and night!
It is life to love and live and remember. Your life is blessed with the gift that those memories are praise at the gate of the Elders. How rich a heritage.
:)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Beautiful Translation Connie! Thinking of you today!

Laura said...

I don't know if my dad is in heaven. It saddens me every time I think about it.

I'm so glad that you know this without a doubt!

It gives me hope that my children won't have the same doubts about me.

All I am trying to do is change the legacy.

In Love,
Laura

Technonana said...

Love this post, and you!!
Sharon

Sharon Brumfield said...

I loved that....talk about making the word real.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely!

Denise said...

Oh my..... profound interpitation of the Word of God........ We are at PEACE in HIM....... Happy Birthday to that precious Dad...... I bet he had a time !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing!