Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, November 22, 2008

God's Love Is Much More Than A Fairy Tale





(1John 4:8) "God is love"

Once in a while,


Right in the middle of an ordinary life,

LOVE gives us a fairy tale.

-anonymous....


Happy Thanksgiving to all my dear and wonderful friends. I love you all





12 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

He sure IS... He sure does!
Happy Thanksgiving to YOU too, dear!

Denise said...

I pray that you have a blessed filled Thanksgiving. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Ditto my friend!! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving:)

Denise said...

Happy Thanksgiving girl......... I am living my fairy tale!
Hugs

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Connie.

Baba said...

Hi Connie, have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family..Baba

Jennifer said...

I love the picture! And the reminder that God is so much more than a fairytale.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

http://jennifer-asag.blogspot.com/

Technonana said...

How I praise Him for His wonderous and unfailing Love!!! There can no greater LOVE than This!!
Praying your Thanksgiving Holiday is safe and blessed!!
Love,
Sharon

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Connie. Thank you for the wonderful influence you have here in Bloggyland. Be blessed!

Tracy said...

Amen, amen! Thank you for sharing this sweet reflection.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! = )

Blessings,
Tracy

Donetta said...

Happy Thanksgiving

Cheryl said...

AMEN! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! God Bless~