Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lemonette on Shyness



Lemonette is from Rome, my home town... I thought you would enjoy her... you can also go to youtube and find her "Southernisms..."


5 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

Well yea! That's shy! LOL!

A Stone Gatherer said...

I'll have to go check her out! She is too funny!

Susan said...

Enjoyed this. She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Able to have that video while driving, she's amazing. Its as if she isn't driving. She made it clear and understandable.

She's not shy indeed. I, too, am a discreet person but not shy. I like her. :)

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

She is a hoot! I'm heading over to check out her other videos.

Thanks for visiting the blog. I've been missing hearing from you and reading your posts.

I know, busy summer. Been there and about to bring it to a close (come on Monday morning!!!).

peace~elaine