Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Are You Someone's Light




When someone cries out "if only there were a light at the end of my tunnel"


is it just possible...



that you were sent to be that light
?




(Matthew 5:14 --You are the light of the world)



5 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend!

I've just not been reading or writing much lately but came here tonight and was encouraged!

Hope all is well and I miss you!!

Blessings,
Dori

Denise said...

You are a very bright, and shining light in a world that can sometimes be very dark my friend. Shine on, I love you.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I truly hope that I am someone's light!! Sandy

Technonana said...

Thanks for the reminder, Sweet One, if we would only remember that we are the Only Jesus that some people see.
Let your light shine,before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.... and YOU DO!!
Love You!!
Sharon

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Beautiful reflection...