Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, July 18, 2008

Vacationing





I am on vacation... I will see you on July 26th when I get back...

love you all....


11 little hearts from you...:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Have a great vacation!!! Rest, relax and rejuvenante!

Melli said...

Ooooo! Have FUN sweety! Relax... oh... yea ... what Stone said!

Denise said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing, fun time my dear friend.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I haven't been over here for a long time! I haven't been able to blog like I would like to lately. With Nancy's illness (lupus) I just haven't been out visiting a lot.

When I finally got over here I had to smile!!! You are gone on Vacation!
I hope you have a wonderful time!! Please relax and enjoy everything!!


I was thinking of our trip last year and how happy we are that we took it then, when Nancy was feeling a lot better! We wouldn't be able to go this year, so I glad we did it last year and had such a good time!!!

Love and hugs, Grams

Julie said...

Have a blast friend!!!

Hope you get lots of rest.

When you get back and school starts back up, then maybe we could meet for that breakfast...or lunch....

Hugs,
Julie

Technonana said...

Enjoy, Sweet One, Enjoy!!!

JUST A MOM said...

have fun I am late but I always am. Congrads on the new baby.

Tracy said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time of rest and relaxation with the family!

Blessings, sweet friend!
Tracy

Denise said...

Hope you had a great time.. and looking forward to seeing you back!

Cheryl said...

Hope you had a great vacation. It is always good to get away. School starts soon and then here we go getting all stressed out again......I love it though!! I guess we can rest up when we get old and our children are grown huh?? God Bless~

Peggy said...

Hope you enjoy your vacation!

I don't believe you know me well but I've visited here often and you are in my Favorites! So, FRI.
August 1st is a special day if you get a chance please come over and
share!