Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations My Son...


(Jeremiah 29:11)... "For I know the plans I have for..."


May I brag a moment....


Congrat's on your 6th grade graduation.....


for you have began a new road...


Meet Hogan and His Kindergarten Buddy ..

I commend you on your leadership, my son.

For all your hard work... I thank you.
For the following achievements -- The Academic Presidential award (3 consecutive years of all A's and being in the top 85% of the Nationally ranked CRCT's, highest grade in Social Studies, Math, Chorus, Band, High Honors, etc.


We are just so proud of you.


But most of all, for your heart for God.
As each night I hear, "Mom, let's say our prayers." still to this day...


Thank you for being my accountability partner.









I love you so much son and I wish you so much of a future that our God has in store for you. Something we both pray about.





13 little hearts from you...:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh what great accomplishments! I love the picture of him inset in the other picture! Too Precious! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Connie, you are such a great mom!! CONGRATS HOGAN!! keep on praying:)
hugs
Deb

Tracy said...

No wonder you're so proud! What a great young man of faith! May he continue to pursue the Lord with great passion. Congratulations Hogan! (You too, Connie!)

Blessings,
Tracy = )

Melli said...

Oh YEA! Braggin' rights have been earned! What a GREAT kid! Must take after his mom!

Congratulations Hogan!!!
(Good work Connie!)

Denise said...

Congrats Hogan, very well done. May God shine down upon him all the days of his life.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Now that's some good mothering, mom!

Keep penning your tributes. Our children may not show their full appreciation at this point in their journey, but trust me on this one...

They cherish them, and will for years to come.

Please come back to blog land. We miss you!

peace~elaine

Denise said...

Oh yes..... we Mom's get to brag........ Congrats Hogan..... God has great things in store for you...................

Technonana said...

Oh, I love this, and he is so precious!!! Great accomplishments, and sounds like a wonderful young man!!! What a legacy, mom!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Congrats to Hogan! I miss coming here, Connie. I've been so busy, but you have, too. Blessings on you!

His Girl said...

ahhhh 6th grade graduation! now the real fun begins... may your son follow the path He has set for him.
congrats!

Shawna said...

This is so sweet. He sounds like a wonderful young man!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Great post on your son!! We should tell our kids how proud we are of them and this is a great way to do it. Sandy

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! 6th grade WoW! That is really something to be proud of! He is so cute!