Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm coming back



My dear friends,

I did not die.... I have been out of pocket for a while... it's been quite busy...

but thank you so much for your concern, emails, calls, etc...

You guys are great...

I plan on being back this weekend...praying that I get caught up and can sit down and write...

I love you all....

ps.. I'm not ignoring you all... I will write you all asap!!!


13 little hearts from you...:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

So glad to see you back!! I have missed your great blogs and the uplifting that I always get from them..

Blessings to you, Connie

Sandy

Denise said...

I love you so much, praying for you, and missing you.

Tracy said...

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to your return. Love that gorgeous picture! ; )

Blessings,
Tracy

Julie said...

So, good to see you back. I have missed you and your beautiful heart.

Hugs,
Julie

JUST A MOM said...

Connie I am not sure if you remember Ken,,, but he passed away yesterday.

Denise said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me have happy feet! hahahahha

I will look forward to coming and sitting a while..............

hugs

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hoping things slow down! Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Anonymous said...

Missed you girlie.. Glad your back:)
Hugs
Deb

Technonana said...

It's good to see you are back, I was really wondering if you were alright, and praying that you were!!

Tracy said...

Stop by my site when you get back! I have an award for you. = )

Tracy said...

Connie,
Know that I am praying for you and your husband. So sorry to hear he is sick. Please keep us posted as you can.
Tracy

Sharon Brumfield said...

Glad to hear that you are o.k.
Take your time.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Hugs from Colorado Springs!