Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tell Me Prayer Doesn't Make A Difference!

It's a "Go".... if you read my previous devotional....What are your flight plans?


I have been healed.... well actually, there is NO CANCER.. Praise God...

I know some of you have been down this road and my heart pours out to you. I admire you beyond anything I can even comprehend.

The past several weeks have been tough. The last hour of not knowing and waiting for the Doctor to talk to me was just about too much. I thought I was going to throw up.

There for what seemed to be a life time, I thought about all of my sweet patients and friends that have gone through this. Those that have heard those words, "I'm sorry but you have...."

Guys, you have my utmost admiration. You have my prayers.

So as I thank God for one more clean bill of health. One more chance to change how I live. I think and I thank Him for all I have been blessed with.

To all of you that have been praying, I love you.

Tell me prayer doesn't make a difference!!


14 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

We may never know for sure if a miracle occurred or not... but I sure DO believe prayer helps!!! And I PRAISE HIM that you are okay!!! Because EITHER way ... His hand is in THAT!!! ((((HUGS my friend!)))) I am SO happy for you! :)

Jenster said...

Oh Connie!! I'm so happy!! That waiting is the absolute worst, isn't it? But again, I'm thrilled everything is good!!

Jen

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will just say...."He will never give us more than we can bear....
Thank you Jesus!
Time for a little peaceful rest.

Denise said...

Praise God for answering my prayers, I love you sweet one.

Denise said...

Please come by my blog, I have tagged you for a meme.

Cheryl said...

Connie! That is wonderful news! God is so good. I know you have a load lifted. Praise God for good news! and answered prayers! God Bless!

Mocha with Linda said...

That is wonderful wonderful news!!!

His Girl said...

whew!!!!

*and praise the Lord*

Julie said...

Connie,
You have been on my mind so much. Thank you for updating us.

Praise God!

Love,
Julie

KT said...

Connie, I am so happy for you! Yay for a good report! So glad to have discovered your blog. I love the little red hearts your daughter drew for you. What a sweet gesture and what a wonderful way to look at life's treasures. Take care, Katie

A Stone Gatherer said...

So glad to hear of your clean bill of health! Praising God with you!

Anonymous said...

Been there too! Praise God, for you walk in DIVINE HEALTH:)
love ya my friend
Deb

Denise said...

happy feet dancing around my shop... I love a good report and I am so thankful that you have your peace restored...... I too went through the same thing last year,,,, it sure changes your view of those brave women that are in the battle with that demon..blessings to you my friend this Easter week....

Tracy said...

Just read back a few entries on your blog...wow! Praising God with you for such a great report!

Tracy