Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just For The Faith Of It







My Pastor left us with these words this morning.. and I thought "Oh how awesome!"

So let me share with you.....as you go out this week...

"Do the impossible.... Just for the faith of it."

PS... I also have a BIG favor... my nephew called and needs our prayers.. he's in boot camp as he's now in the Air Force.... he has developed shin splints and needs to be able to run to stay on track to finish up in March.... to be able to get the job he is wanting....so he is begging for us to all pray for him...

of course, Abba's will....not ours....

thank you as always.... you guys are so awesome to pray....


16 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Awesome, I love it.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Would that be a great way to go about out weeks.
Just for the faith of it---I like that.
Looking for the impossible.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Ops.....our weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

very cute, The impossible is everywhere, BUT so is God!! lets get Faith and meet it head on!! neat post:)

Sharon Bardwell said...

Praying ... just for the Faith of it :-)

Melli said...

Adding your nephew to my prayers! Shin splints ... UGH! Misery for a soldier!

Love the Pastor's words!

Susan said...

I love that quote! I can only imagine what would happen if we all took it to heart. It'd change the world.

I'm praying for your nephew.

Susan

Cheryl said...

Praying for your nephew and you. Hope you are having a good day! God Bless~

Julie said...

Loved the quote!

Praying for Jesus to bear your nephew up.

Have a blessed day,
Julie

Julie said...

Connie, Thank you for your precious words on my blog. If you only knew the storms we had weathered together, the roads we had walked, the redemption God had done, you would see the amazing beauty of our story. God has done remarkable things in us.

Thanks for your words!

Denise said...

consider that prayer prayed....... and I love the Just for The Faith of It.... What a great attitude. I wish we could live in that attitude and see what great things God would do just because we believe...........

hugs to you today my friend

Donetta said...

I love it! That is just what we are doing these days! I'll have to pen that one down. Good to see your heart opening up again. Missed you darling.
I'll think of your neiphew in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am going to remember these words each morning when I wake!

Our prayers are with your nephew.

Cynthia

Aunt Angie said...

Connie....I so know why you needed to post on death....I am needing myself to tend my heart in that way. I have lifted you in prayer. I know you have me as well. You are a blessing.

Denise said...

How is the nephew....... I am going to pray till you tell me his splints are better...... and I will do it just for the faith of it....... I like that and I am going to create a Tee with that and send you one FREE!!!!!!!!!! give me some time but I WILL do that,,,,,

hugs

Donetta said...

Big Hug! :)