Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Check Mate





I am over at Laced with Grace (just click on laced with grace)today, Friday.....WooHoo

A Game of Chess? find out who wins....

see you over there...




4 little hearts from you...:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

I feel like everyone is at the laced party and I showed up here to dance alone. Oh me...tried to click on Laced and it said I clicked on some comment thingy---that site is such a mystery to me and what you are all doing there. Came by to tell you I left a string of pearls on my blog for you on Valentine's Day. Love, Bev

Denise said...

I enjoyed your devotion sweetie, love you.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Good devotional-and great life lesson from your Dad.
Love ya girl!

Julie said...

Connie,
I was reading on Laced With Grace and found one more thing that we share. Grace Ministries. Did you go to the one in Marietta off Johnson Ferry Rd? If so my husband and I went there too. We never did the internship but during the first years of our marriage ( 1986) did counseling there AND the two day seminar that they used to put on.

I also went to their women's retreat back in 2001 which was AWESOME.

Did we both attend the same place?????

Blessings,
Julie