Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


Oh my, Santa is busted...caught in the act!!

Hogan when he was 4.... oh, if he doesn't look like the real thing!!



Happy Birthday Jesus,

9 little hearts from you...:

Sharon Brumfield said...

How cute!
The look on his face is priceless.

Denise said...

That picture is so precious, thanks for sharing.

Baba said...

Hi Connie, Hogan is so cute ...thanks for sharing.Have a good day. Baba

Patty said...

How cute!!! I love this picture. :o)

Talk..to..Grams said...

He looks adorable!! Thanks for sharing this cute picture!! Grams

Denise said...

Oh that is tooooooooooo cute.... don't you just love the innocence of the children...

How is your Dad?

Amy said...

Hi Connie! First off, how cute is he?!! Secondly, I have lots and lots of posts to read today. When I am at home it's just too difficult to download your blog. Someday I will have dsl or something like that at home! But for now when I come to the shop I can sit back and read. I have missed reading you terribly.

I will be praying for your father. You look like your daddy! He's a cutie. This will be our first Christmas without mine. It's been almost a year since dad passed away. So hard to believe. But I know he is in good hands!

Susan said...

Awwww...that is just precious. I love that photo.

Susan

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

that picture of Hogan is way too cute!!!