Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wordless Wednesday





My dad and I....

Dad.. thanks for the double chin...snort--giggle...LOL

I love you

Your graple, hoppergrass baby,

12 little hearts from you...:

Susan said...

I love this picture. I remember your birthday tribute to your Dad. It was special.

Connie, I'm going to try and pick up the book you suggested. HOpefully I can add it to my pile over the holiday.

Susan

Denise said...

This is such a great picture, I love you bunches my friend.

Baba said...

Hi Connie, You and your Dad look wonderful.. He is a young looking man.Have a special "Merry Christmas".
Hugs, Baba

Sharon Brumfield said...

What a beautiful picture!
Thank you for sharing that with me.
It will help so much to have a clear picture as I am praying.
Loving your heart and now his.
I wish I could put my hands on both sides of his sweet face and just lay a sweet kiss on his forhead. He looks so weary.
My heart is full.

Unknown said...

I love Wordless Wednesday! Nothing to read, just look at! Great post! Come visit mine! Finally got it done!

http://palofmine.wordpress.com

Mary said...

This is a wonderful photo of you and your Dad. Thanks so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

Denise said...

Oh my, what a precious picture... I need to go across my yard and get one of me and my dad... Thanks for reminding me to do that... I have my Dad's personality and I have his dark hair ( his has turned to grey)

Blessings to you and your Dad this day...

Denise W

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Don't ya just love double chins!! i am so thrilled with mine too...Great picture of you and your dad!! Blessings.

Sandy

JUST A MOM said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE.

Cheryl said...

You really look a lot like him. This is a really good picture. You both look content. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICTURE!!! yes it nice to see his face while praying. God Bless. Hang in there.

Patty said...

This is such a sweet picture! How is your daddy? I have had you on my mind all weekend.

Love You,
Patty