Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Let The Season Begin





It's been slow going as far as getting into the Christmas spirit...so I'm going to do a little jingle jangle and start the season....

I guess I better think about shopping some too...

Cookin' ... eatin'....decorating.. oh my!

So tis the season... and let it begin...


8 little hearts from you...:

Cheryl said...

Good Morning - Wishing for you a wonderful day! You are absolutely right, it is time to get some shopping done! I am behind. God Bless!

Patty said...

Good Morning!
I found your gift Friday!! I was so excited. I will send out your goodie box next week. I think I may have to do it before the 7th. I am so bad about buying gifts and wanting to give the gift right away!!

Have a blessed day and cheer my VOLS on this Saturday. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Tis the Season indeed! Shopping will be the last thing I do, as I much more prefer decorating, baking and spreading the cheer!

Hope you have a wonderful season!

Cynthia

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

It finally got cold here in MN and snowed - it helps it feel like the Christmas season. Blessings as you prepare.

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

merry christmas, darling...
happy new year too!
i'm singing to you...

Sharon Brumfield said...

Trying to get it all done so I can stop being a Martha and just be a Mary during the rest of the season.

Denise said...

Hello my dear friend, sending you great big hugs.

Mary said...

Wishing you all the beautiful gifts that the Reason for the Season has to offer.

Blessings,
Mary