Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, November 26, 2007

In Memory Of Mallory





I want to thank all of you for your many wonder words and prayers. And those that have stopped by and just said a prayer, I thank you. They have kept me grounded and my eyes focused on our precious Lord.

My friend Jean has a long road a head of her. But she will survive. All of us that think, myself included, we will never survive the death of a child, will through the power and strength of God. For He does know that very pain.

But I am not here nor am I even ready to argue that point or any point. Only to thank you for your faithfulness, your uplifting words and to remember a precious child.

May we continue to pray for Jean and Miranda, left behind to pick up the pieces.

In loving memory of Mallory Miller and the precious life she represented.


Love to all,

8 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for this family.

Denise said...

Keeping Jean and Miranda close in my prayers. May they be surrounded with Gods love and comfort. I love you my sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

I lost my youngest daughter in August and it hurts so badly.
My prayers for her will now include Jean and Miranda and Mallory. The whys can be so overwhelming - we have to cling to God or we'll drown.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I have thought of this Mom several times over the last few days.
I will continue to pray for her and the rest of the family.

Donetta said...

Standing.
Saddened and longing to comfort you Connie.

Nise' said...

Praying for this precious family in this devastating loss. Also, praying for you as you minister to them.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Jean has been coming to mind several times a day, and I do pray for her. Like everyone else, my mother's heart breaks for her.

Mary said...

My heart goes out to this family. I will keep them in my prayers.

Blessings,
Mary