Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hospice Memorial


Tonight is a special celebration for Hospice at St. Peter's Church.

We will be lighting candles in the remembrance of those that have passed away this passed year.
We will be reading their names and saying a prayer for their families.

It will be a beautiful service. Heartfelt to us that took care of these wonderful people and bonded with them.

Please help me pray for their families, as I know many are still grieving their loss.

"And I will fear no evil.... for I am with you...."Psalm 23

In Memory of my friend Al Clauser-- whose name will be read.


Love,

5 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

Awwwww... prayers for sure. For all the families... You got it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds beautiful. We will pray for all the families and you wonderful hospice workers also!

Nise' said...

Wonderful, count my family in for the prayers as we lost two members my Grandmother in March and my Uncle in July (both to cancer). Both had wonderful, wonderful hospice nurses. You have a huge ministry in this job!

Sharon Brumfield said...

It is nice that ya'll are able to do this for them. I am sure they appreciate it in ways they can not express.

Denise said...

Praying for you, and all the ones that have lost someone this year. Thanks for all you do to make their loved ones journey easier. I love you.