Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Green-eyed Baby Girl







A Miracle baby... Go meet Ivey.... she received her eyes... and they are beyond beautiful...



And leave a message for her mom and dad to read to her.....


Living the Supernatural

6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Thanks for the link, how very precious.

Donetta said...

Come visit me I have something for you scroll down for "you lift me up"

Melli said...

Oh Connie! What a beautiful baby girl!!! How excited her parents must be! God is so good!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

just stopped by to say i love you, your writing, and your love for the Lord. Thank you for teaching me so much!!!

Leigh

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow. I just don't know what else to say.

Denise said...

Come by my blog, I have an award for you. I love you.