Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, September 1, 2007

PHOTO HUNTERS SATURDAY





ME LOVES WORMS MOMMA (My daughter almost 20 years ago)




19 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

That is one dirty kid, but precious none the less. That smile speaks volumes.
Perfect photo for today!
Love it!

Wilson said...

Wow!...Cute little dirty Boy?...Great pictures you got!...Have a nice weekend!...c",)

Unknown said...

Thats a great dirty photo! Have a great weekend!

Lynn said...

She seems to be asking for more pasta. :)

Melli said...

WORMS? You DIDN'T tell that darling child she was eating worms! I have psgetti pictures of all my kids too! They are just sO cute! She was a doll baby! Bet she still is too!

Carver said...

Ha ha, too cute. Great choice for this week.

A. said...

Now, is she happy for you to display this to all the world:):)

Lovely picture and certainly dirty!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's so cute! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love spaghetti shots!!!!!!!!!! Great photo! Have a good weekend.

Raquel said...

That is so cute, reminds me of my daughter.

Teena in Toronto said...

She looks like she's having fun :)

My dirty pic is up!

Anonymous said...

she looks like she was really enjoying it

Denise said...

Way too cute, love it.

Gretchen said...

Me loves worms, too. Especially if it's that terrible Chef Boyardee. Mmmmm....Or Kraft mac and cheese. LOOOOVE it !

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Cute photo!
Photo Hunters

Everyday Healy said...

waw... I hope I have such a pic of my lil princess too... that's precious! And... yea... That's dirty! But fun! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

So cute! What a fabulous photo. Dirty, but adorable!

My Photo Hunt this week.

Susan said...

How sweet!! I'm sure she's thrilled that this is on your blog..at least my boys would be.

Susan

Paulie said...

Perfect for this theme!

Come see mine.