Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday, Chyenne


Psalm 113:9 "He maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD."

Oh Baby Girl....Born August 4th,1987 at 7:54pm

You have taught me so many things... but first, I must give God all the glory for the gift of you.

I remember a time when I thought I was not going to be able to have you. I remember so many tears shed. I remember calling out to God, "If you will just....then I will give her back to you."

And I have. I raised her to know You. She is Yours. I pray for her every single day, with every single breath I have. And until I come home to You, I will.

Through my daughter, she has taught me to laugh, to sing, to cry but most of all, to praise You.

My little "Sunshine" sees the world through Your eyes. Everyone is beautiful. Everyone is Your child. Everyone deserves not just a second chance, but a third, a fourth, and whatever it takes.

She is unique. She is special. She is her own little lady.

I want to thank you God for fulfilling my dream when I thought all hope was gone.

Baby girl, we all love you...

Mom, Brad & Hogibear

13 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your daughter
wonderful slideshow

Lynn and Keith said...

happy birthday chyenne. I am so happy we moved back home so we could be close and get a chance to watch you grow. oh do i have the stories to tell of you and christa.
i love your laughter. i love your dimples, (they are like mine) and i love your personality. you are wise beyond your years. visit me anytime you want, i will always have mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for you.and i promise not to make you eat a hamburger. i love you.
aunt lynn

JUST A MOM said...

she is beautiful!!! happy birthday....

Denise said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to dear Chyenne, she is a true beauty, just like her mom. May she be greatly blessed all the days of her life.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Happy Birthday! I loved your slide show! Your daughter is beautiful!
I know she is a blessing to you and your family!

Melli said...

Awwwww... my firstborn had her birthday Aug. 2nd - it's a VERY good month for girls! God does GOOD work in August! :) HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to your daughter!

Gretchen said...

Beautiful, Connie. What a wonderful tribute to an amazing young woman. Happy B'day, Chyenne.

She's blessed to have you, Connie. xxxooogretchen

Anonymous said...

Connie,

What a delightful tribute and way cool slide show. I love this.

Hope you are well. Happy Birthday Chyenne.

Amy said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Chocolate and Coffee said...

What an incredible slide show. Your daughter is beautiful. Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment on my blog. I admire your profession. I lost my dad and brother to cancer and both were in their forties when they passed away. I know you have a difficult job and you are in my prayers. I am sure God uses you in such an awesome way.

Blessings to you.

Chocolate and Coffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eph2810 said...

She indeed is a beautiful young lady. What a blessing that she has a mom like you to have raised her the Lord's way...

Happy 20th birthday, Chyenne...many blessings to you. May our Lord continue to be a lamp to your feet and a light unto your path.

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Isn't God amazing to give us such great children to lavish our love on? My daughter was also born on Aug 4th (as well as Jeff Gordon the NASCAR driver - just so you know). We celebrated her 14th year with us on Sat. Where has the time gone...

Blessings