Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, July 7, 2007

I Dig Jesus


I have been tagged by three precious friends.... Denice, Patty and Suzanne (Suzanne--you have been sided-barred, Hope it's ok?)

Here are the rules:
1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…
2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…
3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…

Let's see you want me to do WHAT in JUST 5 comments.... that is asking a whole lot of me.. but I will try.... LOL..

1. Jesus is my "Lover"for I am His Beloved... I am so passionate about Him......

2. Jesus... despite this crazy world.... there are still people lined up calling on Your Name....This picture was taken on our vacation... 500 hundred teenagers... being baptized in the Ocean... tell me Jesus doesn't Rock....

3. Jesus is my heart's desire when I wake up and when I go to sleep, He's my all in all. He's my Alpha and Omega. He is my cause for living... He so "captivates" my heart....

4. Jesus "dug" me out of the depths of my darkness when I was at my all time weakest point. I owe Him my life. He is my life.

5. There is no sweeter sound than the name "Jesus",,, He gave everything for me.... I owe Him all of me... and one day, I will stand before Him. I want to look into His eyes... the eyes that surrendered all for me.... and I want to hold the hands that took the nails for my sins.....

I look forward to that day....

I love you Jesus....

I pass the torch onto....
Linda, Sharon, Leigh Gray, Susan, forgiven4u, have fun girls....

blessings.....


9 little hearts from you...:

Susanne said...

PLEASE!! Side-bar me sistah!! (You're next on my list, too!!)
I guess that's better than being disbarred!! Ha ha!!

forgiven4this said...

LOL love it totally in here is my link for all too see:
http://forgiven4this.blogspot.com/
come check it out....Oh and Connie I love you, big hug!

Patty said...

I love your list!! This picture is just so awesome and it gives me chills!!! God is so AMAZING!!

Denise said...

Thanks for playing, I love your answers. That picture is precious.

Nise' said...

He ROCKS! I agree "There's Just Something About That Name"!

Anonymous said...

Connie that photo is awesome
brings back memories of when a friend was baptized in the sea

God is so good. Praise him for ever and ever

Sharon Bardwell said...

Okay my friend. I did a two-for-one post today. I posted the blogger award (back at ya!) and the Jesus meme...come by for a visit! :-)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Okee dokee. Amidst all of my doggie woes, I will post what I dig about Jesus.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Wonderful post.


In his endless love,

Angel ():)