Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Always Remember




TODAY, I am wrapping up at work, I have many mixed emotions.... Mostly, I'm tearful... so this has been very helpful for me in the past as well as today.. I hope it ministers to someone out there that may be in a situation of need of comfort.



Always Remember


when God Made you


He did so with a


Purpose and a plan


He saw all your days before


you lived one of them


and placed over


you the covering


of His protective love.


He has allowed nothing


to come into your life


has not first been


screened through that love.


His hand has remained


upon you to this very day.


He calls you by name.


You are His beloved child...


the apple of His eye....


The delight of His heart.


Today you are in the exact


place He wants you to be,


and tomorrow He


will be with you


as He has always been--


in goodness, in kindness,


in faithfulness.



(Roy Lessin)



6 little hearts from you...:

Lynn and Keith said...

what will I do without my big sister at work with me? it wont be the same (or fun) without you. sigh!

Connie Barris said...

No it won't....no one to protect you....

But just say my name or better yet, Jesus, it should bring them to their knees...

hopefully in prayer...smile

\0/

Denise said...

Thinking of you today, and wrapping you in love and many prayers.

Sharon Bardwell said...

Designed with a purpose and plan...and to think some people think that life 'just happens'. I'm sure you are getting lots of hugs today as you say goodbye to your work friends.

I want a hug to...so here you go...

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

that was lovely
praying for you my friend

Laura said...

You are in the midst of lots of transitions too!

This post is a wonderful reminder for us all. Thank you for it.

And, BTW, I just tagged you for a meme of your choice. Since you've done the "dig Jesus" one, perhaps you'd like to do the career one.

(Or, given your circumstances, you can just take a pass!)