Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two by Two They Came



Linda at 2nd cup of coffee has tagged me. Bless her little heart....Here I am totally vegged out from vacation and I now have to rack my brain. So here it goes....




This meme are both about "Twos." Not to be confused with the day of Noah.. especially since we have had NO RAIN......we are in an extreme drought.




Two Names You Go By: Besides Mom, Nonie (from my grandson that can't speak yet...)




Two Things You are Wearing Right Now: flip flops and glasses (bifocals)




Things You Would Want (or Have) in a Relationship: Someone to rub my feet, LOL and security




Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Fish (picture of my son fishing)and read




Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: to lose weight and a hot fudge brownie, well no wonder I can't lose weight..




Two pets you have/had: a duck and my golden retriever (this is Jake).




Two Things You Did Last Night: Fell asleep before 8pm and read (before I slept--smile)




Two Things You Ate Today: whole wheat cereal, hot wings




Two People You Last Talked To: one of my counselees and my hubby




Two Things You’re Doing Tomorrow: working and weighing in at weight watchers after one week of vacation... not good...




Two Favorite Holidays: Definitely Christmas and Thanksgiving because of family traditions....




Two favorite beverages: Ice tea with equal and smoothies with fruit




I'm gonna tag Dori and Sharon . They are Two to be had.. oops I mean chosen.. LOL.





5 little hearts from you...:

Susan said...

What a fun post! I enjoyed reading. Praying your weigh in goes well tomorrow. It's my goal to get down there and sign up this week.

:-) Susan

forgiven4this said...

Loved your list....I like these things cause it shares more of a person...thanks so much for sharing

blessings

Denise said...

I loved your answers.

Nise' said...

Fun answers! Love the "someone to rub my feet"!

Laura said...

This is a great meme! I laughed out loud when you wrote about losing weight and the hot fudge sundae. Gosh, I'm so there.