Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Prayer Request




I have a prayer request. My son's Kindergarten teacher has been sick for the past few years. She has cancer. She is very young.
The family has been called home as her death is imminent.
I would ask that we pray for her death to be peaceful and for her family to feel the presence of our Holy One.
No one is really ever ready for such a time as this.

Papa, we know You are in control and we praise You as You prepare Monica for a glorious home going.

Thank you for the opportunity we had to get to know her.

8 little hearts from you...:

Nise' said...

I will pray for Monica. I, too, have asked for the same prayer for my Uncle Denny.

Susan said...

Oh so sad. Praying here.

Blessings.

:-) Susan

Denise said...

I will be lifting her, and her family up in my prayers. Bless them Lord.

Anonymous said...

Oh -- I'm praying for her. I was just thinking how it seems like only yesterday my 11 year old was in Kindergarten and I still have a fondness for his teacher that I will never be able to rid myself of. I can't imagine losing her. I will be praying.

Love,
Dori

Gretchen said...

Thank you for the opportunity to pray for her. Blessings to you.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh how difficult. It's always difficult for students, too, but I know they are very young here. I'm joining in prayer.

Patty said...

I wanted to let you know I will praying.

I have a special plce in my heart for those who are going thru cancer and for cancer survivors. There is a special connection between cancer patients.

It breaks my heart to hear of young mothers or young women who face this battle.

May God comfort this family and give them peace that passes all understanding.

Love,
Patty

eph2810 said...

Oh dear - I am so sorry to read that. Of course I will pray for her and her family...