Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Are You Tied To The Dock?


(John 10:27) "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;"


Yesterday I talked about waiting on our Father, waiting on His voice. So how do we know when it is He that speaks? "My sheep hear My voice", says the Lord.

What do I do when I hear Your voice? Sometimes I am paralyzed with fear. I second guess myself. And yes, I may even question You Father. I am afraid. I don't know whether to move forward. Or wait. It is amazing that at these times, I have all the patience in the world. I can wait and wait.

Oswald Chambers puts it beautifully:


"If you yourself do not cut the lines that tie you to the dock, God will have to use a storm to
sever them and to send you out to sea. Put everything in your life afloat upon God, going
out to sea on the great swelling tide on His purposes, and your eyes will be opened. If you
believe in Jesus, you are not to spend all your time in the calm waters just inside the
harbor, full of joy, but always tied to the dock.
You have to get past the harbor to get into the great depths of God, and begin to know
things for yourself----
Being to have spiritual discernment."


I so admire Abraham that he just picked up and went when You told him to. I wished I had that kind of faith.


Oh Papa, if you must,,, cut the lines that tie me to the dock.


Blessings to you all.... thanks for visiting....


Connie

0 little hearts from you...: