Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, March 23, 2007

Shine On Us



Papa...

Thank you for the sunshine this weekend.

Thank you for making Caroline better.

Thank you for holding Shari and Mark up during this time.

Thank you for my friends Gwen and Matt Sirmans and their precious children (Ivey) and the ministry their share.

Thank you for my children.

Thank you for my best friend--my lover-- my husband.

Thank you for my sister.

Thank you for my family.

Thank you for my grandma who was like my mother to me.

Thank you for my friends.

Thank you for Your Son.

And let your "Son" continue to shine on us....

Love, Your beloved....

1 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Connie,

"Thank you" for the reminder to be thankful! What a beautiful list from a beautiful heart!

Blessings,
Dori

www.doricook.wordpress.com