Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, February 23, 2007

Riding A White Horse



1 Corinthians 2:4 " ... And my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power...."

That our Lord would come riding in on a white horse....
But He didn't....not yet...

That He would be eloquent....
But He wasn't...not yet...

That He would turn every head....
But He hasn't.. not yet...

That He would save His people...(Jn 3:16-17)
That He did...if we choose...

Do you find yourself trying to defend the gospel?

Do you find yourself trying to find your own white horse?

The Gospel speaks for itself...

And Christ will one day come riding in on a that great white horse. (Rev 6:1)


Blessings,
Connie

0 little hearts from you...: