Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Help My Unbelief



Mark 9:24 "Immediately the boy's father cried out and said, "I do believe; help my unbelief."

I have to say that I have really struggled with my belief's over these past months... during my lonely nights and dark days....

I have cried out "Father, why?"... I have struggled with my belief in the power of God.. and why was it not strong enough to sustain me through this time....

Oh Father... "Help my unbelief"

It is not my job to depend on my own strength for my belief but that of my Abba's...

Once again, in my brokenness.. My Papa wanted me to rely on Him.. In my weakest point, He carried me... just as it should be. (Matt 11:28-30)

Blessings,
Connie

0 little hearts from you...: