Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, February 26, 2007

Gentle and Quiet Spirit


(1 Peter 3:4) " ....Let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God."

When my children crawl up in my lap, I cherish those times. I still do as they are growing up into their teen years. I love the quiet moments we share. Those are special times just between myself and my children.

I doubt that it is any different for myself and my Abba. I can imagine that He cherishes the moments when I just crawl up in His lap and sit silently there just listening to His presence.

My first day back to work today, so how did I do in my quiet time? I brought my Bible and my devotional book to my quiet little corner. And my mind went wild. I thought of who all I could pray for. Tried to read scripture. Then my devotional. I don't know about God, but I was worn out before I ever got started.

I think tomorrow I will crawl up in my Abba's lap and just rock.. I will leave my Bible on the sidetable...

Together,,,, we will be one...

And I will hear the heartbeat of my Lover....for I am His beloved....

Blessings,
Connie

0 little hearts from you...: