Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Flashback Prayer


I recall a vivid memory as a little girl. I was riding in the car with my grandfather and I thought for sure we would die that day. What is it with us as we grow old and our ability to drive? or there lack of?


Today, I took my son driving. He's 15 years-old. I suddenly had a flashback of that day with my grandfather.


I am not sure I will ever be the same!!


Please say a prayer for me, maybe both of us. Hey, maybe even you if you are on the road.

2 little hearts from you...:

Karin said...

We had a resident in our manor aged 100 - took his driving test and passed! I kid you not! Hubby has had to leave more of the driving to me, but I don't imagine I'll be driving at 100, let alone live until then, lol!!

Denise said...

praying for you, and loving you always.