Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update on Hogan


Just a quick update on my son... he is doing great... for those of you that don't know, he had a FOOTBALL injury about a week ago... and had to have surgery. Knee reconstruction...


But you will be proud to know, I was calm... I didn't go running out on the field like I have always threatened to do... UNTIL I was given permission by my husband. (Smile) ... Then I was out of the stands and on the sideline in a split second. I felt like I was in the "on your mark, get set, go" stance.



Something about being a mom told me he was glad I was there, although he would never admit it.


(just happened to have my camera!)


Now 6 weeks on crutches and a long rehab, the doc says he might be able to play next year. (Like I care)


4 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you must have ran down as fast as you could when you got the ok!! Glad he is doing better, praying for a fast healing:) God Bless,
Deb

Mari said...

Glad to hear he is doing alright. Good for you for staying put - that had to have been hard!

Denise said...

Praise God that he is healing well sis, love you.

Karin said...

So glad he is doing better! Thank the Lord!