Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Hogan

To my son....
Happy Birthday

Hogan Bryant
(Named after my husbands love of golf and my father...)


Born:
August 28, 10:57pm

The first thing you did when you were born was straighten out your leg.. the same leg you tried to straighten while in my stomach...;) you still do that when you sleep...

Born with great wisdom, tremendous sensitivity and awesome love.

You have great passion for our Lord Jesus and make that known.

You are a gift to dad and I. You were given many gifts where most of us have only one...those being the most beautiful voice, musically talented, artist, athletic and scholarly. Honor it.

May God guide your path always.

we are so proud of you son...

And remember--it's always just "Over in the Meadows"

2 little hearts from you...:

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Hogan!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to your precious Hogan.