Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prayer Request


(my son helping us pray)

I have a prayer request... My dear friends...

I am taking an exam next week... it is the GRE It is the Graduate School Entrance exam... I am hoping to go back to school in the fall to Nurse Practitioner School ...but have to take this test first and anyone that has taken it.. knows it is a bear...

I have been in the books day and night for weeks and weeks..

so my test is April 29th... please pray for me...hey... let's go big....to make the grade.. do great or just anything...but fail

thanks so much guys.. I love you

2 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

You will be in my prayers sis, love you.

Melli said...

Puttin' you ON my list dear one! Blessings on that test!