Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter



Happy Easter to my family... as you can tell the easter egg hunt is a huge event.

This year the winner of the prize egg goes to...... Chyenne...

and it was ugly..

see what I mean?

6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

I love it, lol

Baba said...

Good evening Connie, I hope you had a blessed Easter Sunday with your family..a great picture... hugs, Baba

Melli said...

ROFLMBO! That is funnnnnny! I'd have put money on Logan! :)

Hope your Easter was blessed!

Donetta said...

Oh your heart is so happy. What a wonderful treat to see the beauty shining out of you

Cheryl said...

Great pics! Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter~Hope you also have a great day!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Looks like you are happy...at least this sounds like you are!! Good!! Yes, I have been so busy that sometimes I wonder what is going on...Meetings here, grandkids there...go to school..go to work..go to bible study!! But you know I love it this way..but some things just get left out!! Hope all is great with you Connie, Sandy