Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Brad


And yes, he has been known to wear other things on his head... but I try to keep my blog clean so I won't go there....

This is my husband. Brad... I love him with all my heart.. Today is his birthday...

Today, I want to thank God for him...

I want to thank God that He thought enough of me to send Brad to me...

I want to thank God for sending me a man that would love me with an unconditional love

I want to thank God for sending me a man that would love me in sickness and in health and really mean it.

I thank God that when the tough gets tougher, Brad stinks around...

I thank God for a husband that loves me enough that he gave me a son and two daughters but I thank God even more as I watch my husband pour out his love to our children.

I thank Brad that he follows God's calling (most of the time)

I thank God for his financial support and picking up the slack well.... let's say --when I put us in the red....

God... thank you.... for this man....I call my husband.... my beloved journey partner...

Brad, Happy Birthday... I love you

2 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Such a sweet tribute to your dear husband. Praying for him to have a wonderful birthday.

Karin said...

Blessings to your family and many more birthdays for your husband!