Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Broken Shell Collector







I finally finished my first devotional book and it turned out great...(sorry for the glare)

now if I could find someone that could print these at a reasonable price?? I could sell them and send the money to charity...

anybody have any suggestions??

this book is dedicated to my dad, Bryant Franklin...

3 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Awesome, so proud of you.

Julie said...

You can self publish for a very reasonable price at Create Space. They will also give you an ISBN# and put it on Amazon.

Are these devotionals you've written?

Tracy said...

That's awesome Connie! I wish I had an answer as to publishing. If you find a way, please do let us know! I'd love to buy one! = )

Blessings,
Tracy