Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A New Blog




This is a friend of mine.... Thought you might like to read.. and / or follow... she lives a ways from me but I have stayed close through the years... she is a great person...

She has started a new blog named Her Broken Wing

She could use your prayers as well...

8 little hearts from you...:

Julie said...

Hey friend, Thanks for your visit to my blog and your sweet words.

I'd love to get together for coffee/tea sometime. That would be awesome.

Just say the word and I'll see what's going on!!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melli said...

:) I stopped over. What a time she's had!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Denise said...

I will visit her sweetie.

Raw Food Junkie said...

Nice to hear from you....... Seems that we have lost touch........ I hope to post on my Samaritan Women on Sunday..

Julie said...

Am loving her blog. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.