Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cheesecake Recipe / Thrive

Cheesecake recipe for Thrivers

1 tbs fiber
2 scoops vanilla syntha 6 powder
2 cups splenda
6 (8oz) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
2 eggs
2 egg yokes (go figure)

throw this in your mixer and let it go... now you can use a spring form pan or regular pie pan... spray the bajezzies out of the pan...with the good ol' nonfat spray of your choice... probably wouldn't want to use the garlic flavor tho'... now you are ready to dump the ingredients into the pan.

now.. did I mention preheating the oven to 325 ? yea, this is usually how I cook too.. I forget!!

throw this pie into the oven... and btw...you should always lick the spoon....;)

cook for 1hr and 15 minutes... this will be perfect....

Thrive is a local weight loss program.. I have lost 25lbs... and it's a very healthy way to live... check out the website....

it's great for low carbers and diabetics...

enjoy....


Check Spelling

2 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Yummy in my tummy. Congrats on your weight loss sweetie. I love you.

Melli said...

Ohhhhhhh that would probably even work on my First Place 4 Health diet too... I've never used splenda - I'm a sweet-n-low gal... does THAT work too? I wonder how many pink packs makes 2 cups??? :P