Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, June 5, 2009

She's Home



Celeste went Home today... to her Heavenly Father... She is finally healed...

Not in the way I would have liked.. or her husband Dale.. but I'm sure by now...she is so happy and wouldn't come back...

For My ways are not your ways...

she didn't make it to her 40th birthday, which is tomorrow, but I'm sure the celebration she will have will be far grander than anything we could dream up...



God Bless the life you lived...and for touching mine.

Celeste Jenks

8 little hearts from you...:

Melli said...

Awwwww... Dale and your family are in my prayers. May Christ's peace comfort you all...

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Wow....did you know that Celeste is a spanish name that means "Heavenly"??? I might use it for middle name of one of our daughters. I'm pretty sure she was a beautiful person and yes you're right we ask for healing but don't know how God will provide that healing. She's now enjoying eternity with our Lord where my grandfather is. He left us this past Jan and I miss him every day but I close my eyes and vividly remember all the good times we had and it makes me smile again! Celeste is now in the best hands!!!

Hugs, Susan

Denise said...

God bless her beautiful heart. Praying for dear Dale, and you my friend. I love you.

Unknown said...

That is sad but at the same time joyous. Praying for you and her family. Her birthday celebration must be awesome!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh Connie I was so sad to see this, this morning, but I'm also prayising God for her home going! May God bless and keep Dale and her family through this time! Thank you for sharing her story!

JUST A MOM said...

I am both sorry and happy,, sorry for your loss and happy for her new health,, it is so hard to watch yet so rewarding to know where they have gone. Prayers for comfort and peace.

Unknown said...

Stop by Connie I tagged you in a fun game.

Denise said...

I have been away for a while but just wanted to say that my prayers are with Dale....... What a beautiful story of love..... what a blessed HOPE we have in Christ!