Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He Loves Me




We had a big discussion in Sunday School Sunday... what do we as "Christians" say when others ask us something we don't have the answer to....


Well... This is what I have come up with...


1. Whatever I say... I will ALWAYS come short of what God's Truth really is


2. All I know is I was blind and now I see


3. God loves me


And with that... nothing else matters



6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Amen, beautifully said my friend. I love you.

Unknown said...

You are so right, we can't begin to answer like He would, but He loves us anyway

Talk..to..Grams said...

I haven't been over here forever!!! We didn't have a computer all winter then I was sick and in the hospital..... Now I have a Visiting Nurse twice a week and I am so much better!! My blood pressure went over the moon and I had to be in the hospital for a week in May.

Today is my special needs girl's 47 th Birthday and she LOVES her Birthday!! Talks about it for weeks on end! She got up early today and is ready for everything to began!!!
It has been really hot here!!! Whew!! Hugs Grams

Denise said...

Amen..... He loves me.......Simply put! HE loves me.....

Technonana said...

His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways!!!
Nobody can explain the Almighty God, maker of Heaven and Earth!!

Melli said...

Amen sister Connie! Boy have I missed you!!! Beautiful post!