Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, April 18, 2009

We're Home



We are home from our 2nd honeymoon....

It was incredible.... we had the most awesome time...

I can't wait to share more pictures and stories with you...


Blessings to all of you,

11 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Oh my gosh! I bet you had a wonderful time......... I will be back!

Denise said...

Welcome home precious, So glad you enjoyed yourself. I love you.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Are you kidding me?? WOW!!!
That is so wonderful!! I will be back to see the pictures, Oh the 50's are GREAT, and your off to a great start yes?? You go girl:)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Can't wait to here about it!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hear all about it and to see the pictures.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Looking forward to hearing about it. I have enjoyed reading your blog for several months...I am still new at this and trying to find my way around...Come by and visis me and meet our little miracle.

Technonana said...

I know you had such a great time that you hated to come back to reality!!

Laura said...

You look happy and refreshed! I hope it was all you dreamed it would be!

Tea with Tiffany said...

How fun! I'm so glad you had a great time!

Thanks for sharing the picture. Beautiful.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am so glad you had a great time!
We got to go to Nassau a few years ago...it was a short visit..would have loved to have been able to stay awhile.
Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

WOW!! a cruise..How fun!! I loved the one we got to go on..always have great memories of that special time..Sandy