Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, June 30, 2008

AND THEY BECAME ONE...


BLESSINGS TO MY PRECIOUS NEPHEW (TAYLOR) & HIS NEW WIFE (CANDACE) AS THEY ARE JOINED AS HUSBAND AND WIFE....


IT WAS A SHORT HONEYMOON AS HE HAD TO FLY BACK TO THE AIR FORCE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY...
So, do you think we have any good people left in this world??


SOMEONE SLIPPED A BEAUTIFUL CARD UNDER THEIR DOOR DURING THEIR HONEYMOON.
When they opened their card, it read "THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY, AND MAY GOD-BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE. ALSO, IN THE CARD CONTAINED ENOUGH MONEY FOR AN EXTRA NIGHT AT THE HOTEL.
(TWO HEARTS, NOW ONE, GENTLY SMILED AND THE AMAZEMENT OF GOD'S LOVE.)

TAYLOR'S GREAT GRANDDAD, GRANDDAD(OUR DAD) AND HIS DAD ALL SERVED IN THE AIR FORCE. HEARING OF WAR, FIGHTING AND TRAGEDY.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU---MY SWEET NEPHEW....AND CANDACE... NOW IN OUR LIFE'S---YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL WIFE...

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU BOTH AS YOU FOLLOW OUR LORDS PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE. <><






















18 little hearts from you...:

Tracy said...

What a beautiful couple! Thank you for sharing these precious photos. I love that someone surprised them with that special loving gift as a thank you for their service.

Thank you so much for your prayers for my mother-in-law...can't tell you how much I appreciate that...

Blessings,
Tracy

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

A Beautiful couple!! Oh to be young again. I don't think they realize just what they have in each other...We realize when we get older though. Sandy

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh I love all the pictures especially that last one! Congrats and God bless them both!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Connie:
I'm glad you're back. I'm sorry for my absence. This summer has been all-consuming on so many fronts. I've spent the last bit reading some of your posts. They all breathe with so much tender and truth.

Kind of like portraits...snapshots of grace worthy of my gaze. Thank you for sharing them all. May God walk close to your heart this day and in the days ahead.

peace~elaine

Technonana said...

How beautiful!!! Praying for both of them!!

Denise said...

Such a lovely couple, may God always bless over their marriage. They will be in my prayers.

Denise said...

Connie, what lovely pictures,,,, blessings to the new couple.... What a journey that lies ahead for them........ I pray that God live large in thier love.........

Julie said...

Connie, my beautiful friend, thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so glad to see you. I miss seeing you.

Whatcha been reading lately?

I just finished "Velvet Elvis"

Have you read "Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas?

I am starting that next.

Hugs, friend...
Julie

Julie said...

PS. Did you finish "He Loves Me" yet?

We are doing it with our small group. I bought another one of Wayne's called,
"Authentic Relationships". I can't wait to read that one.

Hugs,
Julie

Julie said...

Hey girl.... I'm not too far into the book...just at the 6th chapter. So far I really like it, but a good bit of the first chapters are things that I have heard... it's good to review though.

I'm getting ready to start Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas ( I think)....

I did like Velvet Elvis and I LOVED "Better Than Your Dreams" by Paula Rinehart...

Did you enjoy the Karen Kingsbury book??

Hugs,
Julie

Denise said...

Hey girl..... I always enjoy you coming by my blog..... Have a safe and fun 4th.........

Pray for me as I post a few things about Divorce....... I will start sometime next week....
hugs

Cheryl said...

They absolutely look so happy! What a beautiful couple. I know you are very proud of them. Great pictures. Blessings to them and you, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! Looks like a beautiful day for them! Found you on Flip Flop's blog!

Baba said...

Hi Connie, thanks for sharing such happy news with us and showing the great pictures..Wishing many blessings upon this sweet couple..Thank Taylor for his service to keep us free...hugs, Baba

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing them. .Blessings to the happy couple:)

JUST A MOM said...

That is so cool I was wondering that question just the other day....

Susan said...

Oh how beatiful! I love the story of the extra nights blessing. What a special thing to do. They are a beautiful couple. May God bless them richly.

Susan

Anonymous said...

wonderful wedding...beautiful couple...May God bless them!