Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Take This Cup




I am over at Laced with Grace today..
Please come over and visit...



4 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Connie, I would love to sit down with you over a cup of tea. Wish we lived a little closer. Sandy

I sure could use that today!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi Connie, Thanks for your visit!!

I just got caught up on some of the other posts you wrote!!

Like the old hymn says "Nothing in my hands I bring" "Only to thy Cross I cling"!! Love and Hugs Grams

Julie said...

Connie,
Thank you for your sweet note to me on my blog.
I am SO grateful that our paths have crossed. Thank you for taking the time to read my article. That really blesses me!!!

I heard Wayne Jacobson last Sunday at church. They played a teaching by him that was AWESOME on living in the Father's love. I loved it. I went to his website www.lifestream.net (or www.lifestream.org) and read for hours there.

So much of what He said on Sunday is where my husband and I have been learning. It was so good!!!!

I'll have to check out that book. Did you know that he and another man were the ones who got "The Shack" published along with Mr. Young of course.

Again, thanks for reading my article. I am writing my first one for Internet Cafe this coming weekend. I have it worked on, but not edited.

Love to you!
Julie