Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, February 29, 2008

Meet My Family










8 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Precious family pictures, friend! I'm so happy to catch up with you. You've been in my thoughts and prayers!! I'm glad to see some posts from you this week. I've missed you so much!!!

Blessings and much love,
Dori

P.S. We're vacationing in Atlanta for a week this year -- probably June. Maybe we can have coffee one day!!! :)

valerie said...

You have a beautiful family.
Thanks for sharing!
Valerie

Melli said...

What a sweet little slide show! You dO have a beautiful family!

Sharon Brumfield said...

You have beautiful children and I loved the picture wher you called your son Kenny G. I love the sax.
Thank you for a picture of your life.
Your Dad was so talented. I love creativity in a man.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

You have such a lovely family, really enjoyed these pictures. Your dad was a very talented artist, his pictures were awesome. I love you.

Cheryl said...

Oh what a wonderful family you have girl! I so enjoyed looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us! God Bless!

Julie said...

Connie,
I loved the pictures of your family.

The retreat this past weekend was AWESOME! I met a woman there who knows people from Grace Summit in Canton. I told her I had just met you. She knew of your name but has not met you yet.

God just showed up and blew me away. Again I felt the passion of doing what I love welling up inside me as He came in and flowed out!!!

I see that you mention "Laced With Grace". What is that exactly?

I know it is where you do some writing, but is it an online magazine? Someone has asked me to write an article for an online magazine so I am trying to see what one looks like.

Hope you are doing well.
Julie
(from Ellijay)