Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Friday, December 7, 2007

What's Is Going To Be Under Your Tree?



I'm dreaming of a purrrrfect Christmas...

So tell me... what is going to be under your tree this year? I would love to hear what your desires are...

I want my dad to be healthy .... and enjoy this Christmas with us...

that is my prayer...





Abba, I know all things are possible with You....

6 little hearts from you...:

Denise said...

Beneath my tree is the coming home of my oldest son that miss so much. Beneath my tree is gift to myself of my sister.. We have been estranged for years... Under my tree is continued health of my mom and dad.. and wrapped in a little box is a prayer that God restores your Dad's health and he has many more years to deck the halls...and of course some chocolate covered cherries!!!!!!!!! YUM

Sharon Brumfield said...

A strong walk with God. Peaceful pain free days for Paw Paw.Special times between Paw Paw and my husband and children.
Gosh this is hard.
Connie I am so sorry. Praying that your Dad finds his fingers clutched around the hem of His garment.
Love and hugs

Denise said...

I am praying that your Christmas prayers get answered my dear friend. I pray for your Dads health, and happiness. All I want for Christmas is to be as close to my Father as I can, and being with my dear hubby. I love you so much my friend.

Cheryl said...

Under my tree would be gifts for peace for all of my (siblings) family. That they would ALL come to know and love the Lord. A gift of happiness and good health for my children. And a gift for you that all of your wishes would come true! God Bless!

Melli said...

I'm praying that YOUR Christmas wishes come true...

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

I am praying that you will see the hope in your dad as he hangs on. I pray that God will be your strength as you have been to so many others! Blessing during this Christmas season.