Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy


I am soooooo sorry I have been busy this week... I will catch up with every one soon, I promise...

(BTW- this is my daughter when she was a weeee little girl and somethings never change, she is still on the phone constantly)


Blessings and love,

7 little hearts from you...:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I understand BUSY!! Me too!! CUTIE!! I still do not like talking on the phone...Sandy

Lazy Daisy said...

My daughters are attached to the phone too even as adults. Adorable picture. Gotcha all prayed up for the day.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I love the hand in the air--that speaks volumes.

Cheryl said...

This is just to cute!! I love it. Looks like she is really telling a good story. Love the hat!

Denise said...

I love you, praying for you always sweet sis.

Susan said...

That is a SWEET photo....and yes, I can relate to being busy.

Hugs,

Susan

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Look at the Princess on a Princess Phone!! And she's still one and still on...