Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Monday, July 9, 2007

For A New Season Has Come



For A New Season Has Come


Just as with the passing of any season, one may reflect in such a prevalent mood, which sometimes inspires one to consider a time for change.

For with the fullness of the seasons, these fruits have been picked, shared, and enjoyed with many memories to be cherished. The silent echoes of the passing of time as a new season creeps upon us, leaves us wondering what the new season will bring.

For me, I have embraced this change. As I carry many fond memories, friendships and wonderful gifts of intangible proportions, I will forever be indebted to each and every one of those I have worked with for so long. They have all taught me something special that I will forever cherish.

So as these last few days approach, and I leave my current job with a new excitement, know I will always hold those I have worked with for so long, close to my heart. I do not leave empty handed nor with an empty heart.

For in everything there is a time.... and in everything there is a season.... (Eccl 3:1)

May God bless you all…

6 little hearts from you...:

Patty said...

Connie,
I am always left speechless when I visit. You are such an amazing woman! I am blessed to know you. I am looking forward to reading about your new season or journey as you begin this new season in life!!

Love,
Patty

charlestonyaya said...

Connie,
As always your blogs inspire and cause me to self-reflect. You are in my prayers as you leave one path of this journey, and begin on another. Can't wait to hear about this one!!
love,
Kathy

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I love that you are not leaving with empty hands or heart. It would be great if we could all move forward into life's next appointments with that statement applicable to us.

Anonymous said...

praying for your future

Denise said...

I am praying for you as you begin your new journey dear one, I love you.

Trish said...

Hi Connie! I dropped by to let you know your blog has been nominated to display The Fruit of the Spirit grapic. You can find more information about it on my blog (http://ordinarylife.typepad.com/fruit_of_the_spirit.html) or by sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!