Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sweet Dreams




Nise from Thus Far The Lord Has Helped Me tagged me recently after she was recently tagged in a most unusual meme but one that I am really excited about. One where we get to share our dreams and / or belief's--in which we live completely abandoned in our hopes and dreams with our Abba. So here it goes: What are your dreams? Not things that God has promised you, but things you dream about or things that you whisper in His ear. What are you believing God for? Be bold, Be Honest, Be courageous!

I'm believing God to keep my children in His reach even if it means taking them through brokenness to bring them back. That they will have a very intimate relationship with Him.

I am boldly praying for my children's spouse's to be Christians and to love my children like I love them and as Christ loves them.

I'm believing God for the family legacy of addiction coming to an end forever (as you Nise)

I'm believing God for peace in my career - a lot going on at work.

I'm believing God for complete healing of my dad.

I'm believing God for my mom's salvation

I dream of being debt free

I dream of losing 25lbs and keeping it off for the rest of my life and being in better shape. Treating my body as God's temple.

I dream of being a better caretaker in our home.

I dream of NOT being so darn full of pride....

I dream of being humble...

I dream of being what God made me to be

What are you believing God for, what are your dreams? I tag
Sharon, Denise, Linda, Dori and Gretchen ...and others I tag along the way.. smile

I can't wait to hear your dreams girls

Sweet Dreams.....


5 little hearts from you...:

Patty said...

Hi Connie!
You tagged me on my blog before I left for Boone, is this the tag? You were right about me never being the same, thank you for your prayers!
Love,
Patty

P.S. 4 months until football! LOL!

Susan said...

Wow, Connie, that is a beautiful meme and I love your answers. God is using you here in blogland to bless so many. May He bless you and carry you as He fulfills your dreams.

Hugs.

:-) Susan

Denise said...

Thanks for tagging me, my post is up.

Gretchen said...

Thanks for the tag, sweet friend. Thinking on it and will post later today. :)

Gretchen said...

I thought I was the only one who took sleeping pictures. :) They are so precious all the time, but when they sleep...I melt.