Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been tagged



I have been tagged.. Yippeeeeeee...

Lady of Value Well she just felt the need to reveal eight things about me... and you know I am NOT shy... sooooo here we gooooooo... smile......

#1. I played in an accordion festival in Tampa Florida when I was about 12 years old.....where Tom Jones was staying (actually ran into him).... I was scheduled to play a solo that morning. of course, I threw up my breakfast I was so nervous.

#2. I lived near Jackie Gleason, remember him??? if you aren't too young!!

#3. If you remember Dom Delouise,,,, His kids and my sister and I had the same babysitter.... growing up......in Miami.....

#4. I once was chased by a momma duck while trying to return its' baby to the flock.....she bit me in the butt..... no kidding.......

#5. I sing 2nd soprano in our choir.....

#6. I have an airplane named after me....

#7. I have flown an airplane... just ask my dad..... not a pretty story, I might add.......

#8. I still melt when my husband kisses me.....

OK... I'm suppose to tag some of you guys..... so here it goes..... Sharon, Denise, Linda, Patty, Nise , Dori, and Maggie


6 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun!! I'm working on my things right now!!!

Dori

Sharon Bardwell said...

Ok... I sorta did it...see what I mean at http://stowebear.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-got-tagged.html

Oh and by the way...my daddy worked on Jackie Gleason's phone one time. "And awayyyyyy we goooo!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, you are one fun girl, lol I enjoyed learning new things about you my friend.

Blog is no more said...

LOL, bit by a duck!! That is so funny!! My daughter got pecked by a mama chicken for trying to catch one of the baby chicks so I totally know where you're coming from! Have a blessed day!

Nise' said...

I was so in love with Tom Jones!

Here are my random things!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, you tagged me! As soon as i get out of this open house tornado I've created, I'll get right on this! Your answers are pretty unique! And there's nothing more fun to say than, "bit in the butt by a duck."