Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Day They Kicked God Out Of School

3 little hearts from you...:

Susan said...

Wow...since I am in the schools, I am well aware that HE IS THERE..."they" just don't know it.

Blessings...and thanks for offering to come meet me for some "girl time".

Hugs.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Okay -- second time this has happened and I just had to tell you. I was on my knees at church tonight praying with my choir before our concert. Opened my eyes and right on the floor next to my hands was a little red heart -- a jeweled one this time. Thought of you and thanked Him, yet again, for a little red heart!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Forgot to tell you that this video is phenomenal! It is a direct answer to my prayer today. I had someone ask me to head up the only two days a year that the school will allow us to publicize prayer at the campus -- The National Day of Prayer and the See You at the Pole emphasis.

I believe I need to take on this task!