Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sweet Caroline



Sweet girl... we know you can walk...just look at you go...... and we know you will be up and talking and walking soon....

She is having some problems coming back around.....Maybe it's our impatience....but we are ready for that spark of life that she holds....

The physicians are going to do a MRI of her brain and her heart today to see if anything is causing the delay of her bouncing back....

Please continue to pray.....

Mark and Shari send their love and their thanks....

and so do I...

Thank you for stopping in to check on Caroline and for your prayers.....

Connie

1 little hearts from you...:

SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT said...

Yes that storm that Noah was in raged for 40 days and 40 nights. But at the end of the storm God spoke to Noah saying these words, "This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every livng creature that is with you, for a perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, (rainbow) and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. and it shall come to pass when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh."

Caroline is in God's hands and we can all be assured that she is safe. His hands are bigger than everyone that has or will be on this earth put together. She is our rainbow from God.

"May His blessing be upon each of you as we agree in prayer for His blessings to come forth. May His divine mercy be sufficient to carry us in His loving arms through each day of our good and bad. May His love be sufficient to provide us with a daily dose of whatever we stand in the need of today, tomorrow and forevermore. Amen."