Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Palm Sunday




Palm Sunday
..... To the people,,, it was something of great hope. Jesus, this Man was their Savior. He was coming to free them. The people waved palm tree branches honoring the believed King, thus this why we today honor this special day "Palm Sunday".


The people were expecting a mighty King, a warrior. Not a "Man" that would one week later die on a cross like other men.


The people even shouted, "Hosanna" -- save us now. And He would, it would just look different than anything they ever expected.


The people did not realize they were honoring His impending death so that He could rise again...


This week is Holy week as we prepare for the most powerful celebration in history.


Abba, for You so loved the world....Jn 3:16


Your beloved daughter,

Connie

2 little hearts from you...:

Susan said...

So glad you stopped by my blog!! Labeling is usually an option you have at the bottom of a post you create...if you are in New Blogger. One of my favorite sermons I ever heard was on Palm Sunday..it was titled "King for the Day or Lord for a Lifetime". The crux of it was if we were going to make Jesus Lord forever or only when it was easy and convenient to do so.

Have a BLESSED Holy Week!!

:-) Susan

Susie said...

I love the hope that Easter brings each year. By the way, I look forward to reading more from you. Your posts are so honest and enjoyable.